We provide overnight dog boarding for Northglenn, Thornton, Broomfield, Westminster, Commerce City, and surrounding metro cities. Whether you take a family vacation, a short business trip, or just need your pup out of the house for the night, we offer Northglenn dog boarding 365 days a year!
We provide a spacious luxury kennel for your pup to stay while you are away. Our high-quality Gator Signature Series Kennels have solid panel walls and floor sealing technology to give your dog a clean and peaceful night sleep.
Waggin’ Tails offers 4 different kennel sizes that provide a safe space for any size pack. Up to 3 dogs that live in the same household may occupy one kennel at a time, and only dogs that live in the same household may stay in the same kennel.
We Include and Require Daycare with every boarding stay. In addition to a great night’s sleep, all boarders get up to 8 hours of play on the weekdays and 4 hours of play on the weekends. Each day includes 3 meal breaks/naps throughout the day. Check out the best overnight dog boarding the Northglenn and Thornton area has to offer!
Overnight boarding drop off and pick up times are:
Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 7:30pm
Saturday – Sunday & Holidays: 8:00am – 10:00am & 5:00 – 7:00pm.
FREE* Interview Day
Waggin’ Tails requires interviews to be completed at least a minimum of one day prior to any overnight reservations. The interview process allows us to evaluate your pup’s social skills with people and other dogs and helps us determine if daycare is right for them. To read about the interview process and how to schedule your dog’s interview, click here.
We can make exceptions for out of town visitors with dogs that have a history of boarding and daycare. If this applies to you, please contact us by phone to discuss making a reservation.
Non-Social Dogs – The setup of our facility does not accommodate dogs that cannot pass an interview/social temperament test. As a result, if your pup cannot participate in daycare, we do not have the resources to give one-on-one care throughout the day that your pup deserves. If your dog cannot participate in our social play group, we can recommend some alternate care options for your pup.
*Interviews for non-local residents, without the purchase of a future stay, will be charged at the full daycare rate.
Visit our Facebook Page to see photos of all our recent Tail Waggers!
What To Bring
- Enough of their food for their entire stay in an air-tight container
- Any oral/topical medications/supplements MUST be in their original prescription/manufactured bottle with their name and dosage labeled clearly – medications without the original packaging cannot be given per government guidelines
- In addition to food and medications, we recommend – dog bed, blankets, toys (excluding tennis balls or rope toys), anything that smells and reminds them of home
- Treats (excluding rawhide bones) are allowed – we will give with meals or at bed-time
- A copy of any updated vaccinations or medical records
- An emergency contact – someone that is able to pick up your dog in case of an emergency. As a result, this cannot be you if you are leaving town.
Making a Reservation
- Reservations are required for all overnight stays. Kennels are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Request a reservation directly from your customer portal. We will confirm the status of your reservation as soon as possible.
- Daycare is included in every boarding stay. A late check out fee applies if you pick up after 11:00am on your final weekday or after 6:00pm on weekends.
- *COVID EXCEPTIONS – the requirements below may vary due to the uncertainties of COVID-19. Please contact us for more details.
- Holidays include: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve.
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total stay to reserve any boarding reservation during the listed holidays above.
- All the listed holidays require a 3-night minimum.
- Kennels are available on a first come first serve basis, so we recommend booking as early as possible for all holiday reservations.
View our overnight boarding pricing here.