We offer overnight boarding 365 days a year! Whether you are taking a family vacation, a short business trip, or just need your pup out of the house for the night, we can offer a spacious luxury kennel for your pup to stay while you are away.
Our high quality Gator Signature Series Kennels have solid panel walls and floor sealing technology to give your dog a clean and peaceful night sleep.
We have 4 different kennel sizes to provide a safe space for any size pack. Up to 3 dogs that live in the same household may occupy one kennel at a time. Only dogs that live in the same household may stay in the same kennel.
Daycare is included in every boarding stay. All boarders get up to 8 hours of play on the weekdays and 4 hours of play on the weekends. They will also receive 3 meal breaks/naps in their kennels throughout the day. Check out the best overnight dog boarding the Northglenn and Thornton area has to offer!
Overnight boarding drop off and pick up times are Monday – Friday from 6:30am – 7:30pm and Saturday – Sunday & Holidays from 8:00am – 10:00am and 5:00 – 7:00pm.
FREE Interview Day
All overnight boarders require an interview day prior to scheduling a boarding reservation. This day is FREE* to you and is an opportunity for us to meet you and your dog and assess whether or not daycare is a good fit for them. To read about the interview process and how to schedule and prepare for your dog’s interview, click here.
Interviews must be completed at least a minimum of one day prior to the overnight reservation. Many dogs are very overwhelmed on their first day of daycare, so we require at least one night for them to decompress at home before staying with us overnight. It also allows them to meet us and associate daycare as a positive experience before staying the night.
Exceptions can be made for out of town visitors with dogs that have a history of boarding and daycare.
Due to the set-up of our facility, we are usually unable to board dogs that cannot participate in daycare. We can occasionally make exceptions (space depending), to dogs that are used to being kenneled regularly. Please contact us directly for more details.
*Interviews for non-local residents, without the purchase of a future stay, will be charged at the full daycare rate.
**While rare, the interview day requirement may be waived on a case-by-case basis. If so, the free interview day will not be offered.
What to Bring
- Enough of their food for their entire stay in an air-tight container
- Any oral/topical medications needed in their original prescription/manufactured bottle with their name and dosage labeled clearly
- Recommended items for their kennel – dog bed, blankets, toys (excluding tennis balls or rope toys)
- Treats (excluding rawhide bones) are allowed. We will give with dinner or at bed time
- A copy of any updated vaccinations or medical records
- An emergency contact – someone that is able to pick up your dog in case of an emergency. This cannot be you if you are leaving town.
Making a Reservation
- Reservations are required for all overnight stays. Kennels are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Request a reservation directly from your customer portal. We will confirm the status of your reservation as soon as possible.
- Daycare is included in every boarding stay. A late check out fee applies if you pick up after 11:00am on your final weekday or after 6:00pm on weekends.
- Holidays include: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve.
- A deposit of 50% of the total stay is required to reserve any boarding reservation during the listed holidays.
- All the listed holidays require a 3-night minimum.
- Kennels are available on a first come first serve basis, so we recommend booking as early as possible for all holiday reservations.
View our overnight boarding pricing here.